fases project is still in very early development, and as such you may
spot some bugs while testing.
Before reporting a bug, take a look at the mailing list's archives to see if
someone hasn't already reported the same bug.
Please note that things like:
- missing options
- a utility isn't behaving like how you want it to behave
Aren't considered as bugs, but things like:
- non-POSIX behaviour on fully implemented POSIX utilities
- segmentation faults
Are considered as bugs, and you should report those.
While reporting your bug, be sure to:
- Tell us how to reproduce it
- Explain exactly what's going on
- Tell us which git revision you're running
- Tell us which utility's affected
Here's a template you can use:
Title: [BUG] cat concatenates gibberish
Concatenating doesn't work. `cat` just returns gibberish.
How to reproduce
2. Run cat on a file
3. See gibberish
Send your bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may also report the bug on our chat.
Thank you for contributing!